About This Blog

This blog is for unsigned Metal bands and bands on small labels. Whilst setting up my promotions company, I noticed that a lot of sites don't cover demo bands and bands just starting out. Hopefully this small corner of the internet will have redress the balance, ever so slightly


Friday 20 February 2015

Major Changes

As of now, I won't be reviewing anymore albums and demos etc... on this blog

I have to manage my time better and I've not had the time I would have liked to dedicate to the blog since the turn of the year. So from Sunday, March 1st, I'll be launching a new weekly podcast, which will feature new tracks from unsigned/underground bands.

So I'll still be supporting underground bands, but in a different format.
I'll post the address of the new podcast once I sort the site out etc.. which will be in the next 7 days

All of my writing will now be for Metal Legions, which is a new print mag I'm launching, which is about 2 months behind schedule. I should have a 12 page test copy next week, and then I can finish the rest of the layout, once I check the colours etc...

So until the next update, here's a free compilation I've just launched

Helvete Volume 2 : Total Destruction
https://sixsixsixmusic.bandcamp.com/album/helvete-volume-2-total-destruction

This blog will still be active, but it'll mainly feature news about my Podcast and magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment