About This Blog

This blog is for unsigned Metal bands and bands on small labels. Whilst setting up my promotions company, I noticed that a lot of sites don't cover demo bands and bands just starting out. Hopefully this small corner of the internet will have redress the balance, ever so slightly


Tuesday 9 December 2014

Radio Show Update

I did my 1st show last week and thoroughly enjoyed the experience

This weeks show is an 80s Special and as I love 80s Metal so much I'll be doing one of these type shows once a month

So this week, you'll hear the likes of King Diamond, S.O.D., Saxon, Scorpions and Nuclear Assault. So it'll cover all aspects of 80s Metal.

I'm doing a few introductions as well, so that was 1st experience of doing something like that. I'm probably going to be crap for a few weeks until I get used to the idea of talking to myself as I record the show. but it's good practice for when I'm old

This show is aired at 10pm UK time on Friday 12th December
http://livefuneral.caster.fm/

The station is expanding and there are now shows on 7 days a week. And you can find the latest news here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/funerealdroneradio/

I've decided to go with a different theme each week, just to challenge myself to make the best show possible each week. After the 80s special, I'll be doing an Underground/Unsigned band show on December 19th.

Each band will be from a different country. The show is being put together this week and I have (so far) bands from Iran, Spain, Poland, Costa Rica, Greece, USA, Belgium, Brazil and Colombia. So it'll be a huge mix of different styles and cultures.

Any bands who want to be included in the Underground show, which will be aired once a month, please get in touch

No comments:

Post a Comment